We regret to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to terminate our HAL.trading and Napbots products on January 11th, 2023. These actions will be taken in accordance with the Terms of Conditions of Service.
We’ve addressed a list of key questions below which also contains contact details for our support team who will be standing by to assist you.
- When will HAL.trading be closing?
HAL.trading will be closing on January 11th, 2023. This is the end of the four weeks’ notice period provided for in our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- What do I need to do before closure?
Before closure, you should remove your API on your exchange platform, close your position on HAL and unsubscribe from the service.
If you do nothing, we will automatically convert your exposure into stablecoins and we will remove the API key from HAL on January 10th, 2023 at 3pm UTC.
- What will happen with my account?
You account will be automatically cancelled on January 11th 2023.
- What about my subscription and payments?
All customers have been placed on a free plan starting December 10th, 2022, which means there won’t be any new payment until the service closes on January 11th, 2023.
- Do I need to cancel my account?
As all customers are on a free plan, accounts will be automatically closed and trading stopped on January 11th, 2023. However, you can still close your account before this date by deallocating your trading budget.
- Will my positions be automatically closed? Or do I need to do it manually before closure?
You can remove your API key from your exchange and close your position whenever you want. If you do nothing, we will automatically convert your exposure into stablecoins on January 11th, 2023 at 3pm UTC.
- Will the service continue to trade until closure? Any impact on strategies and performances?
The service will continue to trade effectively until January 10th, 2023 at 2:59pm UTC. Then, all positions will be converted into stablecoins on January 10th, 2023 at 3pm UTC.
- I have NPX credits used for my HAL subscription, how will this be managed?
We will offer creditors the possibility to be reimbursed in either USDT or NPX, with the value of NPX fixed at 0.1$/NPX (the highest value in the last 6 months of NPX).
- Will support still be available to help? Until when?
Support will remain available until the closing of the service on January 11th, 2023. You can reach the team at [email protected] or on our help center.
- What will happen to my crypto?
Your crypto will remain on your exchange account, and there will be no impact.